mardi 23 février 2010

Teacher man,a movie?

I would see Robin Williams in the role of Frank McCourt.Why?This actor has embodied a similar character in the movie The dead poets society. He was a professor who devoted himself to his students. I thought he interpreted the role with professionalism and he did his best to convey emotion.That's why I see him in this role.
In the role of principal, I would see the actor Jack Nicholson.In the novel, the principal is angry and does not allow someone to make mistakes.Jack Nicholson is able to embody the roles of all kinds.Moreover, he often makes movies in which he must be a villain, as in ''Shining''.

Also, I see the role of Joey Santos played by Daniel Radcliffe.In the role of Harry Potter, there is the curious type who wants to learn everything and know everything, which goes well with the role of Joey Santos.

In the role of Norma,a student monitor,I see the actress Susan Sarandon.Why?It is simply the best American actress to me.

In the role of Paulie's mother,I think that Kathy Bates is good to embolied this role.When she starred in Misery, she has proved it can be unkind to someone.

Finally,in the role of Kevin Dunne,I would see the actor Cameron Douglas.This actor looks like a thug, that goes well with the character of Kevin, who is a student with a great attention disorder.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire