lundi 8 février 2010

Read,a wonderful hobby!

I like books where there is action.What interests me is when it tells the story of an ordinary person and that something special happens in his life.The books where there are police investigations also interest me.I like to try to discover for myself the end of the story, solving the riddle.

Patrick Sénecal is my favorite author.He knows how to keep his reader in suspense and knows how to reverse the situation intelligently.He wields the kind of fantasy and horror and has a literary style unusual.When we read a book by Patrick Senecal, we can not stop!

The title of the book I'm reading is: <>.The name of the author is Frank McCourt.

So far, I found the novel really interesting. This is an autobiography that chronicles the real life stories of a teacher during his career. I like the autobiography, because emotions thrown on paper are realistic, the facts are real and already experienced by a person who lived.The beginning of the novel is touching. The author tells us what led him to be a teacher, the trials he has faced, etc.. In his writing, he makes us go through various emotions: sadness, melancholy, joy. After reading these few pages, I foresee that the rest of the novel is just as delicious to read.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire